Water flow recorder
MacREJ 5 W
Water flow and pressure recorder with built-in
MacREJ 5 W is a device designed to monitor flow and pressure in water supply networks.
The recorded data is transmitted over the GSM network. The device can be installed in harsh weather conditions. The device is made in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and can be used in contaminated water environment.
The recorder can be battery-powered or mains-powered.
Working on external power, the device provides access to online data. The ability to configure 9 data dispatch schedules that function independently. Ability to define the necessary data for dispatch. Two-way communication with external transmitters. Ability to read external modules, or control outputs. Implemented MODBUS protocol gives the possibility of wired data exchange in real time.
- Remote access to water flow and pressure data to enable balancing in water supply networks
- Detection of irregularities in water supply networks- pressure drops, leaks.
- Connection of two water meters using pulse transmitters
- Replacement of SIM card and batteries without loss of data
- Ingress Protection rating IP 67
- Cooperation with various IT systems: eWebtel, billing systems, SCADA
- Access to water consumption profile from the eWebtel platform
- Configurable alarms. Notification of alarm situations via eWebtel email including, but not limited to: exceeding flow threshold, or exceeding pressure threshold,
- Detection of opening the device, magnetic interference
- Cooperation with several water meters at the same time
- Detection of opening of the housing, magnetic interference
- Backflow detection
- Ability to remotely reconfigure the device
- Access to archive data
206x194x76 mm / 1,3 kg
max 95% at temp 70°C
-25°C up to 70°C
IP66 for outdoor installation
LCD - graphic 4” with backlight
II 1G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga
Certiﬁcate : FTZU 17 ATEX 0047X •
D-size lithium battery 3,6V/17Ah, operating time: 5 years
Two D-size lithium batteries 3,6V/17Ah, ope-rating time: 5 years (3 communications per day)
• Intrinsically safe power supply and transmission interface INT-S3 (RS485, Supply output 5.7V, 2 digital inputs/outputs, Supply input 11÷30V DC)
• Safe zone: 6,51V DC
MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP (in version with internal modem), MODBUS RTU (MASTER MODE), GAZMODEM, GAZMODEM (MASTER MODE).
Other protocols can be used as per request
• 2 independent serial transmission ports, speed up to 256 000 b/s: COM1, COM2 standard RS-485
• Optical Interface IEC 62056-21
• NFC interface IEC 14443
• GSM/GPRS 2G/3G/4G LTE (option)
• Data registered with 1 second period
• Hourly data – more than two years
• Daily data – more than three years
II 1G Ex ia IIB T4 Ga • Monthly data – more than 10 years
Events memory – about 4000 records
6 programmable digital inputs
2 LF reed switch inputs
water grid supervisors informed by the GSM network according to conﬁgured alarms
Monthly data – more than 10 years
4 Ex digital outputs:
1x conﬁgurable – binary or frequency (0-5000Hz)
3x conﬁgurable binary
MacREJ 5W data sheet EN
MacREJ 5W data sheet EN v2
Products catalogue PLUM WATER EN
Products catalogue PLUM WATER EN v1
Full, downloadable technical specifications available after logging in to the Client Panel.
Create a PLUM Client Account to get unlimited access to latest technical materials, system files and technical specifications.
Fill out the form if you want to contact us.