Energy consumption data logger
Energy consumption datalogger with built-in IoT telemetry module for LTE Cat. M, NB-IoT, 2G
Energy consumption data logger MacR6 E
MacR6 E energy consumption data logger with built-in IoT telemetry module for LTE Cat. M, NB-IoT, 2G
MacR6 E is an electricity data logger with an integrated telemetry module.
The main use of the device is to transmit information about recorded energy consumption and alarm conditions to the data collection system, enabling calculation of the energy consumption factor in the water supply system.
The logger is equipped with an integrated modem operating in NB-IoT, LTE Cat.M1, 2G technologies.
In addition, the device allows integration into a local BMS building management system and management of electricity consumption
- Support for low-power LPWAN mobile data technologies: LTE Cat.M1 and NB-IoT
- Standard commercially available D-size lithium battery, allowing for a 10-year service life
- LCD display showing connection status, network level , battery status and power consumption logging
- IEC 62056 optical interface for local Android configuration
- Efficient data transmission in harsh environments through LPWAN technology support
- Dedicated mobile app for device configuration and reading logged data
- Optional built-in control outputs
124mm x 90mm x 40mm / 1kg
Max 95% at 55°C
IP65 as required by EN 60529 for outdoor installations
II 3G Ex ic IIA T3 Gc
Certification: FTZÚ 14 ATEX 0037
Segmented LCD display for device diagnostics and showing values of : counter, monthly increments and hourly peaks
GAS-MODEM 2, 3.
Support for SMS, TCP, UDP, FTP, NTP.
Replaceable standard lithium battery , size D 3.6V/14Ah.
Operation time: LTE Cat.M1 / Cat.NB2 - up to 10 years ; EGPRS (2G) , GSM (SMS) - up to 5 years.
* IEC 62056-21 optical interface.
* Supports 3FF (Micro SIM) or MFF2 (MIM) standard cards.
* Cat. M1: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B27/B28/B66/B85
* Cat. NB2 (nb-IoT): B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B28/B66/B71/B85
* EGPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
* Two built-in DO outputs of OC type (optional design).
* DO1 - two-state output for control purposes.
* DO2-volume pulse output, e.g.: for BMS systems.
Fill out the form if you want to contact us.